Saturday 19 October 2019

Stamping on Embossing Folder technique....

Last Club night I also re-visited a technique I did quite a while ago stamping onto the S.U Woodland embossing folder to make it look like the trees are in the foreground and the trees are behind.
 I started off brayering Soft Sky on the depressed side of the embossing folder then I stamped 3 trees...then very gently brayered light grey on the trees before adding the little deers die cuts afterwards.

For this card I brayered my background then stamped both the tree and the car before adding the little bird and the cat (both die cuts)...its such an easy technique but very effective....you can find lots of videos on Utube show how to do this.

Hope you are all enjoyed the weekend it has been lovely and sunny down here in Somerset.

Anne 
Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments:

Viv said...

Fab cards Anne! x

Jo said...

Beautiful cards Anne, especially love the 1st one x

Pat said...

These embossed trees look great Anne and love the two designs using different stamps and die cuts. Two fabulous winter scenes. x

Fabiola said...

Elle est super cette technique et tes cartes sont superbes, biz

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Just catching up, your tea light ideas are great and love these cards. Never tried this

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous technique Anne, not ever tried this but will have to search as I love this result...so beautiful these cards.x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Two beautiful cards Anne and I have to say that I love the embossing folder that you've used x

Sandy said...

Delightful cards Anne - my favorite one is the second one - I do have a black cat and I can just picture myself driving through some snow covered woods in that red car!
Sandy xx

Aquarius said...

Love the effect of this technique

pam said...

Two fabulous cards Anne.
Pam x

Darnell said...

The dimension and depth on these two cards really is remarkable, Anne! Tucking the deer and the car behind is just so cool! I have tried doing this lots of times without success. If you have a particularly good video you can recommend in an email link to me, I would appreciate it. Clearly I'm doing something wrong! Hugs, Darnell

Janice said...

Both of your cards are just stunning Anne, I really must give this technique a go, it’s so effective.
Janice x

Pop's Cards said...

I love birch tress and these scenes you have created are just stunning, hugs Pops x

Pat K said...

Very beautiful cards Anne. The birch trees look so pretty with the images. I love it. xx