Saturday 25 August 2018

Sympathy....

 It's one of those cards we don't like to make but sometimes have to.

I found a Spirelli circle already done and the black flatback Cabachon it my bit box so have used them to create my card...not my normal sympathy card but its different.

thanks for stopping by

Anne

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.


Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments:

Sandy said...

Your sympathy card is quite beautiful and I am sure it will be appreciated.
Sandy xx

Aquarius said...

Spirelli - not seen any of that for ages but this works well as a sympathy card

Darnell said...

It's beautiful, Anne! The textures are amazing and I'm sure it will bring comfort! Hugs, Darnell

Pat said...

This is beautiful and very elegant Anne. I have seen that embossing folder before and it makes a gorgeous frame. x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Sorry that you had the need to makeup va sympathy card Anne but I’m sure that it will be very much appreciated. I had completely forgotten about Spirelli and it was all the rage when I started card making many moons ago. It works really well here and the rose in the center is a lovely touch. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

Liz said...

A perfect sympathy card, Anne. The Spirelli is lovely, thanks for the inspiration to use this technique again. It's ages since I did any. xx

aussie aNNie said...

So lovely Anne, I think it's perfect for a sympathy card the colours and style are just gorgeous...never heard of Spirelli, so will now have to do a google.xx

aussie aNNie said...

Back again, found a good tut on ytube.xxx

brenda said...

It's a very elegant card for ocassion Anne, I need to make a couple of those over the weekend and as you say we never like making them.

B x

Trish said...

How elegant,yes I don’t like to make tham either

Janice said...

A very elegant card Anne, perfect for the occasion. I haven’t tried Spirelli for many years, I just might have to give it another try!
Janice x

pam said...

Beautiful card Anne, love the design.
Pam x

Fabiola said...

Pleine d'élégance et de chaleur, biz

Pat K said...

These are always a difficult card to make but you have done it so elegantly. xx