Saturday 18 August 2018

Sweet owl....


We've been away for a few days visiting our oldest friends we had a lovely time and I came home with lots of crafty stuff from my friend Gill.... Gill was the one who got me into card making well over 20 years ago and as I remember she started off with a shoe box containing her stamping stuff...now ...like a lot of us has her own craft room, just wished we could have stayed longer but babysitting duties were required back home...

This little owl image and frame from came from Gill, I've mounted it onto gold card (which doesn't photograph very well) I treated myself to a stepper die, so  popped him on there the tiny flowers came from my bit box along with the green stem.

Thank for popping by

Anne  


Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
 
Follow on Bloglovin

13 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Anne
Fabulous card... happy you enjoyed your time with Gill...
Hope as well you are feeling better
Hugs Sylvie xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Ann, love the stepper design and the very cute owl
Lorraine x

Pat said...

It's good to get away Anne and glad you had a great time visiting your crafting friend. The owl in that pretty frame is so cute and love the stepper die, and I'm sure you will use it a lot. x

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous work and lovely colouring on the Owl Anne, nice to catch up with friends.xx

Aquarius said...

Great stepper card and the owl is certainly very sweet

Marianne's Craftroom said...

He is adorable nd looks so cute as the focus of this fab stepper card

brenda said...

Glad you had a good time away Anne, the shoe box applies to most of us when your crafting addiction started I think. Such a sweet Own card.

B x

pam said...

Gorgeous card Anne, sweet owl.
Pam x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card Anne my grand daughter would love something like this she is into owls xx

Janice said...

A lovely stepper card Anne, a cute owl.
Janice x

Sandy said...

Hey Anne -- such a cute owl and a very pretty card! I like the stepper card and I have the die as well.
I do hope to start making cards again in 2019!

Sandy xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a cute owl and I love the card you've made with him.
luv
Debby

Fabiola said...

Oh! C'est trop chou! Biz