Friday 5 February 2016

Happy Birthday wishes Val .....

Today is my friend Val's birthday and this is the card I made her. Using the Arianna Blooms again ( I love this Heartfelt set) I stamped the flowers onto pale green parchment and embossed with white WOW powder, the other dies I have used are Tonic Trellis (I used the 'waste' from the front to make my previously posted card) and Joanna sheens Wisteria die for the foliage, banner die S.U. 
Sorry about the awful photograph but it was a very dark and dull day when I took the picture is this was the best of 3...roll on spring....

Yesterday I went to a craft show at Westpoint near Exeter with friends, it was a mixture of crafts and sewing...we were all very good in not buying very much, I did keep to my resolution and not buy any crafty goodies in January but needed  essentials yesterday so I bought two lots of glue, pretty card boxes 50 for £10 from Anna Marie so shared them with a friend, a small stencil, 2 sponges and slightly bigger banner die than the one on the above card and I treated myself to a brooch pennant....
just goes to show I have more than enought crafty stash to use and hopefully  thats all my buying in February too.

Have a good weekend ...

Anne
Follow on Bloglovin

24 comments:

brenda said...

Sounds like you were very restrained at the show Anne. I went to one in Thetford last weekend and always buy my cardstock etc., from Anna Marie, their products are great quality.

A lovely card for your friend and those flowers look so delicate on vellum, must remember to use some of mine.

B x

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card Anne.

Christine Harrop said...

This is really love Anne. Like you I have not bought anything this month at all - I'm hoping I can carry on until I go to the NEC in March. The longest "dry spell"!! Hugs Christine xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Anne, I like the design
Kevin xx

Patricia said...

Anne, I really LOVE what you have done on this stunning card.
Patricia x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Anne
Stunning card for Vals Birthday... Bet She loved it.... I have those flowers uninked as yet....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Loll said...

Very pretty and elegant card for Val. She is sure to love this! I love the look of the vellum floweres with the soft colours and transparent feel. So gorgeous! xx

Aquarius said...

This card looks even more beautiful for real - thanks so much

Crafting Diva said...

Stunning card Anne Hi new to your blog and its wonderful trying get back into blogging have a mini draw on mine if you would like to join in its for a card I made in my very first u tube video all details on my blog and keep up the great work x

pam said...

Beautiful card for your friend Anne, love the colours and beautiful design, those flowers look beautiful in green velum.
Pam x

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!Gorgeous green flowers!!!Love them!!!Have a good week end!!!

Trish said...

Gorgeous card,I love your flowers,I am sure your friend will love this beauty!.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love thos flowers and colours, beautiful card

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful created design, with super colours chosen. Val will love this for sure...xx
{aNNie}

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Anne, love the design and all the pretty flowers
Lorraine x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card Anne...Love the colours together and dies....You did well at the craft show....Ive been sitting on my hands...LOL....Its not working....Joolsx

Viv said...

Just beautiful Anne. x

Darnell said...

Oh, my, Anne, this is so intricate and beautiful!! I'm proud of you for resisting buying more NBUS!! Hugs, Darnell

Anneke said...

hi Anne
Such an awesome card design and i like the way you used this die.
A very elegant card aswell, but i also saw your other cards, and each one of them is unique.
hugs from Anneke

Fabiola said...

c'est tellement fin et délicat Anne, très joli, biz

Viv said...

Beautiful card here Anne, love the colour combo & pretty dies too ;) Viv xx

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card Anne. Great colour combo and love that Tonic tressis die along with your beautiful flowers. Pat K xx

Barb said...

A beautiful card Anne. Your flowers are lovely and what a gorgeous colour combination. Barbxx

Sandy said...

Somehow I managed to miss this pretty card - Love the texture and flowers - quite interesting and careative!
sandy xx