Friday 12 August 2011

Another card for St Lukes..

This is my 2nd card for our St Lukes charity card challenge and our challenge is  'Beside the seaside'.
The stamp used on this card is one from a very old Stampin Up set which is dated 1998 but unfortunately the label has come off the box!! I'm not saying that I hoard stamps you understand..lOl...lO1.
Coloured with pencils and placed on a nestie.  Backing paper is from stash, sentiment is from Craftwork cards,  EK success border punch and faux brads.
Do come and join in our challenge the prize this month is a £10 Voucher from 
for our favourite card.  If you would also like to send your card to St Lukes the details are on St Lukes charity card challenge blog....

Thanks.   Anne




14 comments:

Tara Cardwell said...

Another fab card Anne - I LOVE that border punch and the cute little ships wheel!
Tara x

Aquarius said...

Hoard stamps - you - never!!!! Another great seaside card for the charity challenge and I hope it encourages more folks to join in.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card Anne, fab colouring of the image, I like the punch work and that fab ships wheel.
Kevin xx

Anonymous said...

wonderful card Anne- I was looking around in your blog- wonderful art I saw! !
Elborgi

Cornelie said...

Nice stamp!! Love lighthouses!! Beautiful paper also! just a nice card!!
Bye Cornelie

Canonbury creations said...

A lovely card Anne I love nautical themes! I must get myself organised next week and make a card for St Lukes:) Just of to Portsmouth for my youngest son's birthday, hope the weather stays fine!
Val x

Karen said...

Great card Anne - the MS border punch is so appropriate; looks just like waves.

Carole of Brum said...

Anne, it may be an older stamp but it's a really nice one, makes a great card for a man. CoB

fabiola said...

trĆØs trĆØs jolie, biz

Deborah Frings said...

Oh Anne - this is really fabulous. Great backing paper, lovely punched border and the ship wheel charm is just super. Love that image too!

Sandra H said...

Wow this is lovely the image is so nicely coloured and the background is gorgeous too!:) Sandra H

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is absolutely AWESOME Anne!

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

Hi Anne, lovely, nautical card....Cant join in with St Lukes this time ! I do not have anything with a nautical theme...believe it or not !!
Hope you are well,
love and hugs
chris richards
xxxxx

Jenny said...

A lovely collage style card Anne, I love the ships wheel embellishment :)
Jenny x