Wednesday 22 June 2011

Pino More!!

When asked to make 60 cards for an order  its always difficult to think of different cards for men so I normally get out some of my CD's to look for images. This 'Wine Buffs' CD is brilliant, it  has lots of wine related images including cartoons, this image is my favourite.
Mens cards I usually keep very simple and all I've done on this card to flattened a bottle top and then edged it with a gold pen and put a sentiment in the centre which also is from the CD...You will need to click on the image to enlarge it to read the card!

Anne

9 comments:

Carole of Brum said...

Hee hee, fab card Anne, made me chuckle. CoB

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

Oh Anne,Pino more, I nearly pee'd myself when i read this card! It is 11.45pm and i'm in bits
laughing......Thankyou Anne for for a cheerful end to my day.......a fantastic card !!!
love and hugs
chris richards
xxxx

Canonbury creations said...

Great card Anne, love the bottle top! I've got this cd and it's wonderful for men's cards:)
Val x

Aquarius said...

Great card made from a brilliant CD - I'd not actually noticed this one amongst the many on there. Really made me laugh.

fabiola said...

trop trop sympa, elle est pleine d'humour et rigolote, biz

Sandra H said...

Fantastic card made from a great CD ......:) Sandra H

Nannieflash said...

Hi Anne what a fabulous card love the sentiment and you certainly have a handy CD there. hugs Shirleyxxxx

The Other Patti Sue said...

Tooooo funny! Super cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is so FUNNY!! I laughed out loud when I saw it, which isn't good as I'm at work!!

Hugs
Brenda