Friday 17 September 2010

Bah Humbug challenge....


Bah Humbugs challenge this week is TEXT. I've used an old PSX stamp. I dug deep into my cupboards and fished out my Radiant Pearls paint pots which are lovely to use so have painted my NOEL with these.
The stripped backing paper and ribbon is from SU, the leaf paper is handmade.
Punches used are EK seccess photo corner, MS snowflake and SU window punch...and I have just noticed that my snowflake on the bottom right hand side isn't straight so I need to rectify that!!
Not feeling too good today so thats my excuse.

8 comments:

Max said...

Oh Anne - your Noel stamp is absolutely fantastic and you have painted it beautifully. Love the combination of papers you have used too. A beautiful result. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Aquarius said...

That was quick off the mark and well done for doing it when you don't feel so good. It is lovely and I don't have either of those punches but might just need the corner one - so useful.

Karen said...

Gosh, that was quick Anne - must get off to see what I've got. Keeping my fingers crossed you feel better soon.

Kaz said...

Oh this is very pretty! Love the colours & patterns and your layout is great.
Kaz x

Fabiola said...

elle est superbe, classe élégante, biz

Rita said...

What a gorgeous card Anne and that stamp is just beautiful. Hugs Rita xxx

Annie said...

wow another fabulous card. I love the colours and the amazing stamp you have used.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Irene said...

Hello Anne

Your card is just stunning and gorgeous. I love the vibrant colours and papers. Your Noel stamp is wonderfully coloured, and just perfect for our challange.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange.

irene
Bah!Humbug!