Sunday 21 February 2010

And another Dreaming Pixie....

This will be the last Pixie card that I post as I expect you are fed up with seeing them!!
For the background on this card I used a re-cycled Christmas card, large oval nestie and some flowers that were in my stash. Added a feather as she looked like she was resting in mid air....
Martha Stewart border punch used across with bottom with a few small gems.
Right going to make 2 more of these as I would like to do a Christmas card using this image.

3 comments:

Aquarius said...

Another pretty card and the colours work well - the feather is a nice touch and reminds me that I have loads of feathers somewhere

Fabiola said...

mais non on ne se lasse pas de cette jolie fée, en tout cas elle est superbe...

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Anne

what a lovely blog. Thanks for stopping by at my blog and for showing my candy. Will put you in with a chance. have you been over to Jo, she has candy too and also come back for the hop as there is hidden candy throughout.

K x