Tuesday 19 January 2010

Buzz in the Air.....


Another Penny Black image this time it's called 'Buzz in the Air'. I have been digging deep into my stamping drawers to see what stamps haven't had an airing for a while, although I should be using all my lovely new SU sets!

Image coloured with pencils and again mounted onto a square Nellie frame. Have you noticed that the new Fiskars 'Apron Lace' punche matches the square Nellies beautifully.....The backing paper and ribbon and flower is from my stash and I've added a little bee charm under the flower, he doesn't really show up that well on the photo.
Cuttlebug flower dies and also a sentiment from the SU set 'Circle of Friendship'. Just off to meet my friend Val for a coffee and catch up.

2 comments:

Aquarius said...

I love black and white cards - thanks for bringing it to show me.

Fabiola said...

splendide carte j'adore le tampon les couleurs tout!