Tuesday 29 September 2009

Masking......


In our craft club next week one of the projects is masking so here are just a couple of samples that I have done.
The first card is one of the Gibson Girl stamps from a sheet but can't remember where I bought it. Background writing stamp is from Impression Obession Inc, backing paper from stash, punches used are SU 5 petal punch, small punch from X-cut,Martha Stewart lace Doily punch, SU So Saffron ribbon. Pearls from stash.

Choir boy card: Funstamp image (now Personal impressions), backing paper from stash, SU scallop border punch, Cuttlebug snowflake punch.

Right must dash as I am meeting my friend Val for coffee and a catch up, back later to finish off remaining sample cards.

Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Aquarius said...

Two great masking cards - I'm sure they will have fun with these. I expect you have thought of doing the reverse mask idea where you keep the 'hole' and perhaps stipple colour onto a large area (we did one with you at a workshop of a large frog with a flower - ages ago now).

Jose said...

Lovely cards, wont be able to be there next week as club night is on a Friday.. pity!