Monday 4 May 2009

Just hanging around.....


This card I must have made over 10 years ago, although I have revamped the front slightly I found it in a drawer that I was clearing out , but thought you might like to see it!! Gosh how stamping has changed and of course we didn't have computors of our own and my crafting kit fitted a baby box from Mothercare!!! The rubber stamp was from a company called Rubber Stamp Craft which I dont think exsits anymore, but I know at the time I bought the cat and a dustbin and thought I could do several cards using both stamps, My friend at the time was building a dolls house and gave me some of the rood paper which I decided would make a good wall.........I was going to bin the card but decided it will do for a childrens card!

2 comments:

Aquarius said...

Now you know crafters never throw anything away!! Do you still have the stamp?

Stamps and Paper said...

Yes I do still have the stamp you are welcome to borrow it.


Anne